Hello all.
I am having some difficulty with jaws and mozilla thunderbird.
When in a message, if I want to copy recipes the name of recipes into the subject from the body of the message, it doesn't coppy everything..
Like for instance,
in the body of the message, there is cookies, cakes, and roles.
I wanna copy cake and then put a comma, rolls then put a comma, and then cookies. Now while in the subject I put all that by coppying from the body of th emessage, and when I'm done with al that, it only coppies one thing. Is there a work around this? Or do i have to completely write out the message in the subject line? It happens with the gmail interface as well.