To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Changing block sender in O E.

On the Blocked Sender, Do you press the Remove BUTTON? You press this before you press OK. The sender might have more than one email address, each of which you would remove if you want to completely remove [unblock] the sender from your Blocked Senders List.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Hamel" <rcha...@bellsouth.net>