From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of jim
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 4:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] My experience with a Windows 8 Microsoft Surface
Proand JAWS

Hi eric:

I have recently bought a asus windows 8 notebook, with a touchpad.

I was wondering in Jaws 15, will FS be adding support for the windows 8 apps?
I can use the sports app pretty well, I have also downloaded the ESPN app from
the store and used it as well through trial and error.
I usually turn off the touchpad with fn+f9 keystroke, which is a toggle
keystroke on this laptop.
do you know of any more accessible apps that work well with Jaws 14?

One more item, jaws tends to loose focus quite a bit in windows 8.

thank you very much...