Like I said. I don't have the disk. If I had the disk, I wouldn't be asking.

On Thu, 16 May 2013, RJ wrote:

It is on the disk or call FS.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Rossi" <d...@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: "JAWS Users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:57 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Authorization number.

I do new setups so rarely, I forget how to find my authorization number. I've got JAWS running on one machine, and trying to install it on a new machine. Is there a way for me to obtain my Authorization number from my current install so I can activate my new install?

I went to the ILM authorization manager, but can't seem to find my auth code, just my serial number and locking code.

No, I don't have a disk, at least not anywhere I can remember.

Thanks.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi