Hi All,

I have made message rules for both my identities in Windows Mail but, after
rebooting or, just closing 1 identity to open the other & coming back to the
1st identity all my message rules are gone & the new emails are in the
In-box instead of their respective folders!  I know the rules worked because
all the emails that were originally in, the In-box went to their assigned
folders each time I created a rule.  This happened in both identities!  I'm
running Windows7, Windows Mail, Jaws 14, & a program called WMIDs.  This
WMIDs program allows you to switch between identities when running Windows
Mail.  I didn't have an message rules problem before using this WMIDs
program & I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this problem when
running the WMIDs program?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you
all very much.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.