Hello list
Over the past 15 years I spent in access of $2500 for the
original JAWS 3.3 and all the upgrades up to the current
version 14. Today I tried to instal Office 2013 on my
windows 7 laptop as well as on a windows 8 tablet. I could
only go through the install process up to a certain stage
from where JAWS could not reag the prompts and the JAWS
cursor only says "blank, blank". I then installed the free
NVDA and it could read the prompts and the entire screen and
I could complete the setup on both devices.
What a shame for a company claiming they have the best
screen reader!!!
Regards
Fanus