I have two sets of scripts that make my medical transcription platform work
better. one is newer than the other. I am trying to get my hard drive
together, because the old one failed. I am running Jaws 12 and Windows XP. I
received the older version of the scripts first and because I needed to do
work I installed them. I now have the newer version. Is it possible for me
to install them over the old version and will they overwrite the other
files? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sherri