this is the charter site.
i just call in the payment.

-----Original Message----- From: Scott Duck
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 2:06 PM
To: Jaws List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Charter Bill Pay

Hi Everyone,

I am using Jaws 14 with Windows 8 and IE10.  I am having problems with the
Charter bill pay site.  Many of the combo boxes don't work right.  If you
enter or alt down arrow on a combo box and try to use the arrows to change
it, it simply doesn't change.  I usually end up having to get my sited wife
to do it for me.  I have also had a similar problem on a Windows 7 machine
running JAWS 14.  I have just begun having this problem within the last year
or so.  I don't know if it is caused by a change to JAWS or a change to the
site.  Has anyone had similar problems and, if so, have you found a work
around?

Thanks,

Scott Duck