it is a total scam.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedl...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft called me for virus

Hi all,
An Indian woman called my phone today and no valid caller id. She wanted me to type the following in run dialog, event viewer eventvwr I began but then gave the phone to my husband. We could not understand what they were saying. I asked how she got my phone number, international files.
Anybody know about this and what exactly is it?
Unsure if a scam or not.  But now I'll run Malware bytes and then MSE.
Ann