Hi all,
   I have XP and 14 and Internet Explorer 8.
I've just downloaded "Dropbox".
I'm not sure how to use it.
I copied and pasted everything that was in "My Documents" in to Dropbox.
It took a while.
My assumption is that Dropbox will keep all of these files/folders in the
"cloud" and I could retrieve them from another computer or if I had a crash in
the future.
I'm not sure how to automatically save all of my e mails on to dropbox.

The Dropbox site had a link to use the most current version of a browser. Is
that necessary?

Also, the computer is working extremely slow now.

Please give advice on these issues.

Thank you so much.

Rich