From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 6:58 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Tabs for IE 9

Press the Windows key. in the Search Box, type Control. (This will bring
up control panel. You are now in another Search Box.) Type Internet,
This will bring you to the internet Options link. Enter. Now press the
tab key until you hear tabs button. Activate this Tabs button with the
Spacebar. (nearly done now!) Prress the tab key and hear the checkbox,
"warn me if..." You need to uncheck this checkbox. Tab all the way to
OK, or close out. Now done!