From: "Shane Hecker" <shanehec...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 12:40 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Wireless Adapter

I wonder if your laptop is trying to conserve battery power by turning
off the wireless adapter after it's been idle for a while. Might look
under device manager, find your wireless adapter, bring up the context
menu, go to properties. Under one of those tabs should be something
similar to allow power management of this device. Try unchecking that
and see what happens.