Updating the drivers shouldn't mess with Jaws. Only time it would is if you are updating the display drivers. Otherwise, it should be fine.

Shane

On 8/7/2013 10:41 AM, Patricia Zoellers wrote:
Looks like the issue for unchecking the item in the power properties isn't
the problem, since it just happened again and here's what it states..

problem with the adapter/wireless connection, window's reset it and fixed
it, but it doesn't stay fixed and happens randomally. I believe I might need
to update the drivers for the wireless adapter since it's in the options of
window's update as well as when I went to properties for my brand of
wireless adapter, the only thing is...
will it solve the problem and will it affect jaws in any way?

This is on my laptop running OS w/7 home.

Thanks,

Patricia