Thanx for this info.  This may become an exciting adventure!

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dang Manh Cuong
Sent: 13 August 2013 10:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] scripts and tutorials for audacity

 Content preview:  Hi andré 1. The 2.x version has the interface very
accessible
    to Jaws. However, Gary Campbell and me has written a script to make Jaws
   speech some useful info to people. The Release candadate of Audacity Jaws
   script can be downloaded from Jaws-users.com, or
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47990492/Jaws%20Script%20for%20Audacity.
exe
    2. There is a guide for Jaws users from
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Audacity-2.0.3-Guide.html
    Reply here if you have something to ask about this program. Cuong -----
Original
    Message ----- From: "André van Deventer" To: Sent: Tuesday, August 13,
2013
    3:38 PM Subject: [JAWS-Users] scripts and tutorials for audacity [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-2.2 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
 ---- ----------------------
 -0.7 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW      RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/,
low
                             trust
                             [209.85.220.53 listed in list.dnswl.org]
  0.4 STOX_REPLY_TYPE        STOX_REPLY_TYPE
  0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
provider
                             (dangmanhcuong[at]gmail.com)
 -0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]
 -0.1 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list
<http://jaws-users.com/mailman/options/jaws-users-list_jaws-users.com>,
        <mailto:jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com?subject=subscribe>