A BT account is just another pop3 account.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Kliphton
Sent: 18 August 2013 16:34
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft Outlook 2007 And Multiple Accounts

When I used 2007, I had 5 accounts, and they all each had their own set of
mail boxes.  What is a BT account?

Kliphton

(iMessage) kliph...@icloud.com - Email kliph...@gmail.com
(Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype) kliphton72
[Text only] 914-820-2298
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com