List, I am using latest Jaws 14, Windows 7 and IE 10.

Before activating a link on most  web sites, I am finding that I need to
bring up the insert F7 list of links, find the link I want to activate, then
select "move to link" and activate this option and see if I am really on the
link I think I am on so I can activate the link.

I am seeing this problem on CNBC.com, Cnn.com and most other sites I
frequent.

Is there some setting I need to possibly change so that this issue will go
away?

Thanks for any input.

John in sunny Florida