Ok, I just opened a blank word document. I wanted to check some settings. When
I tried to quit this popped up.
Microsoft Word
This file is in use by another application or user.
(C:\Users\Owner\AppData\...\Normal.dotm)
Show Help >>
OK Help
I then told it to save it as a txt file and word stopped working. When I
launched it again the same message. Now if I restart the computer it will work
fine a few times.---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational

with a touch of humor.
There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://LennyMcHugh.com
International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R