thanks, I have that software.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Timothy Appleby" <timappl...@shaw.ca>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Converting a File

Have you downloaded the Humanware Companion, that might help you convert
those files from that type to at least wav, after then, you might want to
try something like audacity to convert the wav file to MP3. the Humanware
Companion can be found at www.humanware.com. I hope this helps.

Timothy Appleby