Where do you get it from please? Jim

From: "Steve" <pipeguy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 9:20 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Defrag on Window's 7

Yes, think about it in a logical progression. Before you move all those files around to be more contiguous which is what defragging does, you first want to get rid of the crap, junk and possible duplicates--that's what cleaning does.

Also, Windows 7 can automatically schedule maintenance defrags for you. Since I'm using XP on this old box, I use Defraggler which is a better defragging utility than Windows and is pretty powerful. It is accessible.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>