I have also encountered ones recently which did not respond to the good old
Alt-down arrow command- with or without the Enter key being pressed first.

Cher

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Internet 10 not reading combo boxes

Complex combo boxes require the key combination of alt plus down arrow to
open them and then the up and down arrow keys will work. If you are using
JAWS that is.
I know IE is a browser.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power, Then the world
will know peace.