From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 3:16 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] CCleaner & Drive Wiper Feature

Hi All,

Running XP Pro & Jaws 13 latest, I tried using the drive wiper feature in
CCleaner & ran into a little problem.  I was using the advanced overwrite 3
passes option,  to wipe free space only on my C drive.  It would complete 1
phase but, when running in the second phase it would stop after reaching 46
percent & I get the following message:

CCleaner
The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a
portion of the file.
OK

Well, I could not find the process that was locking the file, whatever the
file or process is!  The message above is all I could read with the Jaws
cursor.  Has anyone ran into this & if so, how do I get past this so I can
complete the drive wiping of my C drive?  All help will be greatly
appreciated.  Thank you very much.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.