Hi All,

The information below was found at this website:

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/dont-ms-office-ribbon-bring-back-proper-menus.htm

******

If you use Office 2007 or 2010 and you want the old menus back, there are a
handful of programs and add-ins that can achieve this for you. One of the
better-known offerings is Ubit Menu.  You can get it from

http://www.ubit.ch/software/ubitmenu-languages,

and it works in both Office 2007 and 2010.  It's a tiny download, at less
than 400 KB.

As you can see from the screen shot below, it adds a new "Menu" tab to the
ribbon.  Click on that tab, and you'll find a traditional menu far with all
your favorites.

For personal use, it's free of charge.  A commercial license is still good
value, at around $10 for the base license and an additional 65 cents per
user.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.