LOL, hey, no problem, happens to the best of us.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews" <goldyemo...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Daws 15

I guess I forgot.

Mellissa Green

@GreenNovelist

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Capelle
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 7:33 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

it will be out, when fs releases it, usually publicc beta's are in september, as that is how it was the last few years.
Patients.

-----Original Message----- From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 6:31 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Daws 15

When is Jaws 15 coming out, and the training materials for that? Also, do
you plan to have downloadable vocalizers?

Mellissa Green

@GreenNovelist