hi I hope they fix the puntuation in JAWS, I have been asking for almost a year now, how to get JAWS to stop from saying quotes in a writen diolog, and I gess know one knows how to turn it off. susie

-----Original Message----- From: tim
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 9:29 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 15

hmm, can I laugh now? You get bells and whistles. Just one question
for all you jaws users. Just how many use these bells and whistles
and witch ones do you use?

At 07:02 AM 9/6/2013, you wrote:
They need to fix these outlook 2013 issues. YOu'd think since most blind people in the work place use this daily, that they would take it into consideration.
Kliphton Senior
(iMessage )kliph...@icloud.com-Email kliph...@gmail.com
(Twitter,instagram,foursquare&Skype) kliphton72
[Text only] 914-820-2298
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com