From: "Kevin Lee" <klee...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 10:13 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] non accessible installs

I am getting very irritated when there is a super good program and it is
freeware, I download it and I find out that when I go to install it jaws
cannot read the install, and I usually need to get sighted help.  is there a
way to contact these software publishers or to change this?
email is golden !
Kevinlee