* Log on to your Google Gmail account.
   * In the left column, click Contacts.
   * On the right side of your screen, above the message count, click Export.
   * Click Outlook CSV (for import into Outlook clients).
   * Click Export Contacts.
   * When prompted to download the export file, click Save.
* Choose a location on your computer to temporarily save the file. The default file name is gmail-to-outlook.csv.

 Note   You can delete this file after your contacts are imported into Outlook