Thanks for this.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Joseph FreeTech
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 4:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] turning off the inches in microsoft 2010

I don't know what Microsoft 2010 is, but I'm going to take a guess and
conclude you are referring to Word 2010, right?

Try this...
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/show-or-hide-the-rulers-HA101857
156.aspx

I ran the following Google search to find info above:
how to turn off ruler in Word 2010

Joseph