Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 15 Configuration manager?

Hi Vicky,
The text in that particular book is outdated
there hasn't been a configuration manager for several versions.
The replacement for it is, Settings Center,
which can still be gotten to by using insert + F2.
There is a Daisy book explaining the Settings Center.
When you hit enter on it from the table of contents,
it will either open, or be downloaded if you don't already have it.
This new FS Reader 3.0 is one of the best things that has been included in
Jaws in a long time.
Nice to see that someone is making use of the training material.
HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicky Vaughan" <vrvaugha...@gmail.com>