yes mail chimp is accessible, and the iOS app if you have an iOS hand set is
accessible… Oh yes, and they have a free trial… I do suggest you read there
terms, as some people have reported mail chimp for closing there accounts; but
those people typically use there email accounts for spam… SO keep within the
guidelines of there terms and you'll be good!!! I know other blind internet
marketers that use mail chimp; and i use to use them, but I don't use them
personally right now… I did really like there simple layout; but understand
that the last time I used there service was a month before they rolled out a
"new version", so things could have changed (either in the positive, or
negative)…
But yes, they were accessible and friendly! also check out:
http://empb1.eliminatemlmfailure.com
this is a direct link to see the auto responder email service I use;; and with
this you can get paid… we don't offer a free trial, however, we offer a $1
trial…
Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me
personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringthebl...@icloud.com