From: "Mohammad Mehdi Farahmand"
<mohammadmehdifarahm...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] download manager that works well
with jaws

Hi Rich!

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is an easy to use tool to
increase
download speeds by up to 500 percent, resume and schedule
downloads.
According to the opinions of IDM users Internet Download
Manager is a
perfect accelerator program to download your favorite
software, games,
cd, dvd and mp3 music, movies, shareware and freeware
programs much faster!

Internet Download Manager has a built-in download logic
accelerator that
features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe
multipart
downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike
other
download accelerators and managers that segment files before
downloading
starts, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files
dynamically
during download process. Internet Download Manager also
reuses available
connections without additional connect and login stages to
achieve
better acceleration performance.

Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will also
restart
broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections,
network
problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
Simple
graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to
use.

Internet Download Manager has wide customization
capabilities,
downloadable skins, visual XP styles, multilingual
interface, and
supports proxy servers, FTP, HTTP and HTTPS protocols,
firewalls, file
redirects, cookies, directories with authorization, ZIP
preview,
categories, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing and
a large
number of server platforms. IDM integrates seamlessly into
Microsoft
Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, MSN Explorer, Opera, and
Mozilla
browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can
also drag and
drop files or use Internet Download Manager from command
line. Internet
Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time,
download the files
you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when
it's done.

The site grabber feature of Internet Download Manager not
only lets you
download required files that are specified with filters, for
example all
pictures from a web site, or all audio files from a web
site, but it
also lets you download subsets of web sites, or complete web
sites for
mirroring or offline browsing. It's possible to schedule
multiple
grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop
them at a
specified time, or run periodically to synchronize changes.

Actually, A Jaws-script has written for IDM but I think It's
not necessary.

For more information and download IDM You can visit
www.internetdownloadmanager.com.

Good luck!

--
Mehdi Farrehmand