I hear ya

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gerald Levy
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 2:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Goodbye MSE?

  Unfortunately, getting sighted help to use an anti-virus program is not an
  option for me and probably not for many other list members as well.  So
  unless someone can recommend an alternative to MSE that is still fully JAWS
  accessible and is removable without sighted help, I'll stick with it because
  some virus protection is better than none at all.  And MSE is still the most
  JAWS friendly anti-virus program available.

  Gerald