From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Angela Delicata
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 5:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Trend Micro

It is not accessible. It happened to me as well, I had to remove it.
Angela from Italy

Il 06/10/2013 04:29, Alana Jovanovski ha scritto:
> I had a demo of this software last year, and it was inaccessible as well
on
> my windows 7 laptop.
> Alana

MSE.
> TM  really seems to be an awesome antivirus program, but as far as I could
> tell, it is totally unaccessible for a blind person.  That's just my two
> cents worth.

 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 BARBAPAPA': Acquista i Peluche Originali su mistercupido.com
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12898&d=6-10