I don't think Jaws works in Xp Virtual Mode, although that was three versions ago. So, I could be corrected.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Liz Wade" <ew...@dccnet.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 11:52 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws and xp mode

Hi all: You may write me on or off list if any of you have replies. I
purchased a license for jaws 64 bit pro to use on my windows 7 pro machine
and possibly wrongly to work with my windows 32 bit xp mode virtual machine do I need to purchase a 32 bit license for the same product as well or can
I use one of my keys? The 64 bit version would not even install and the 32
bith installed but appeared not to accept my authorization and presently
works in 40 minute mode. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks
in advance.

Regards, Liz Wade