From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Don and Cher Bosch
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 4:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Can't back-link in IE10 with JFW

Can't go back to the previous page; and if I use Control-W to close that one
tab, IE10 closes completely. Is this an IE10 issue that others have
experienced, or is something amiss with JFW. I'm debating rolling back to
IE9- no back-link problems that I can remember there. Thoughts / advice will
be very much appreciated.

Cher