From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dang Manh Cuong
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 6:33 AM
To: Jaws Users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Accessible countdown program

Hi listers
Anyone who know a program that will count down by second, or minut, and of
cource it works wel with Jaws.?
I'm about to do some activity for my student, and I want them to do
something in a spasific time, so I need this program.
any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
________________
Dang Manh Cuong