To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 8:53 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Introduction and a very annoying JAWS Error

Hello my name is chela Robles from concord California.
I've been a JAWS user since version 5.0 came out, and have license for
version 10 which doesn't run under windows 7, so I've heard, and so I
downloaded version 14.0.6005 build for 64-bit systems as a 40 minute
demo since I'm not authorized to use this version fully on an HP G72
Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium laptop and I've discovered a very annoying
issue which I've tried to solve using the below method from Freedom
Scientific about 6 times now and I'd like to know what your thoughts are
regarding this issue and I'm so sorry if this topic comes up often, but
since I'm new to this list, I'd like your opinions regarding
trouble-shooting this issue, please? Thanks in advance for your
suggestions.
So I downloaded the latest demo version of the 64-bit version of JAWS
version 14, that being build 6005 in English, saved it to my C drive so
I skipped that step outlined in the directions from Freedom Scientific,
then I ran the executable and followed the prompts using the NVDA screen
reader since the talking installer didn't work, then I rebooted the pc
like one always has to when installing JAWS and I loaded JAWS and got
this error:
JAWS
A file required by the driver ELOQ.JLS for Eloquence Software could not
be loaded. One or more shared components are missing. Please reinstall
this product in an effort to resolve the problem.
OK
so I pressed ok and followed the repair switch from the run dialog box:
pressed windows r then typed in C:\J14.0.6005ENU-64bit.exe /typerepair
and pressed enter and followed the prompts spoken by NVDA since the
talking installer requires Eloquence to speak since it wouldn't speak,
and still no go, I still get the same error and I've done the whole
process 6 times now. I'm officially stumped!
Can anyone help me please with this issue?
You can write me offlist at cdrobles...@gmail.com as to not clutter up
this list thank you again for your service. I greatly appreciate it.

Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an
expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of
light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will
have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in
Chela’s case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that
sheds light on what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant
second place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service,
certified by the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF):