Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 8:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Unable to install Jaws

The problem is that they won't be able to do a JAWS Tandem because JAWS
closes once it displays the error.
BTW is my Signature short enough for you all now?

--
Chela Robles
Sent from HPG72 Windows 7 Laptop

On 10/13/2013 5:17 PM, Robin Frost wrote:
               Hi,
It would seem reasonable to me that perhaps if a call to FS tech support is placed they could initiate a tandem session with your machine in an effort to help resolve this problem. Whether you or an agency meeting your needs purchased jfw for you someone is paying for the opportunity to access technical support so it seems reasonable to avail one's self of it in the interim instead of having to settle or work around that which is broken.
Just my two cents no one asked for.
Robin

-----Original Message----- From: Chela Robles