To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] What is linksicle?

Rich,

I don't know what that is. However, as a rule of thumb, don't intentionally remove a program unless you know what it does and that you don't need it anyway. Ask if you don't know, before you remove such. (Many of us have learned this the hard way. Also, it would help to know what model of computer you intended to remove it from.) (You may not need the program, but a word of caution is in order, in case something else on the computer, down the line, doesn't function as you 'reasonably' expected it to.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich" <rcha...@bellsouth.net>