From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Scorpio
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 10:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Authorization code.

Hi Jorge,

Feel free to blow out the candles, because the cake isn't really my concern,

as you apparently can't see the cake for the candles.

The fact is, his initial question was how he could obtain a copy of his
authorization number, and you had told him he could do so with Belarc
Advisor.

I simply stated that he could not obtain such information using that
utility, and that's when you went all Hell bent for leather.

The fact is, I have never, nor will I ever state that Belarc Advisor is not
a great free utility.

Yes, I've used others, but for accessibility, Belarc remains the best
option.

Now, if you feel you wish to blow out the candles, you may do so, and place
us all back in the dark.  Smiles.

Scorpio