From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 8:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question about downloading the ATI book

Since I have never gone in to the matter of monitoring specific downloads I am
curious if anybody has taken advantage of the text book that we have been
discussing for the past couple of days.

It uploaded much faster than I figured it would which allowed me to post it
around 8:00 or so last night. Cathy Anne asked that I place a link to her page
which I have done and for reasons of full disclosure also gave her credit on
the page I created for the file.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones that
mind don't matter.