I have a bit of a problem with the laptop saying document once in a while, but it's not too annoying at this point.
I'm using JAWS 14 mostly, but dabbling in 15 some times.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
Then the world will know peace.