So very sorry for the cross posting, however, I need the help of those
having problems with blogging.

I am and have been for the site:

http://empoweringtheblind.com/

been creating a simplified version of the WordPress dashboard and setup.
Right now going to the above link directs you to our Facebook page (you can
become a fan if you want), however, I need up to twenty people to contact me
by the end of the week that have:

1.       Tried blogging with WordPress in the past and found it to be
difficult

2.       Want something simple that you can publish your audio, text, image,
and video posts on, and get them published to the world

3.       Are willing to test and report to me with your findings before I
role out publically, likely at the end of December

4.       Can follow directions, and understand that content will likely be
lost threw out this testing phase, so understand this now

5.       Are excited to see creative possibilities for WordPress and what it
can do.

If you want to be part of this project, then email

empoweringthebl...@icloud.com <mailto:empoweringthebl...@icloud.com>

with

"the WordPress project"

In the subject.

And the answer to these questions:

1.       A brief paragraph describing who you are and what you do

2.       Do you currently have a blog?

3.       What would you like to post mostly, (check one but you will be able
to post all, check one by putting an "X" by the letter):

A: Text

B. Audio

C. Video

D. Images

4.       Do you have your own domain you could use for testing? If so what
is it, if not, would you be willing to buy one (at most USD $10 a year)

5.       Do you have a smart phone? If so what kind?

6.       Would you be willing to install apps onto your smartphone for
testing?

7.       What OS do you use?

thanks

michael