From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Paul Magill
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:47 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook2010 replacing what I type with what it thinks
is better???

Hi All,

I'm  using Outlook2010 to send this message, and if I put an asterisk, *,
ath the beginning of a line, such  as the next line, Outlook changes it to
a bullet, & insists on each following line, also  beginning with that
bullet.

.         Line beginning with asterisk.

.          And I did not type anything prior the word, and, on this line, or
the bullet on the next line.

.

The same thing happens if I number a line, Outlook thinks I wants every
subsequent line numbered.

And I typed 3 periods, at the end of the above line, not an ellipses, and
Outlook thinks I got it wrong, and "fixes" it for me. Grrrr

Can someone please advise how I can turn off this annoying behaviour?

Thanks in advance.

Paul from Australia