Hi, can someone point me to a list of win 7 shortcut keys?  Thanks. Marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@aol.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Keystrokes don't work in Outlook 2010

: Is the window maximized?
:
: Sent from my iPhone
:
: > On Oct 31, 2013, at 4:06 PM, "Pinky" <pink...@abe.midco.net> wrote:
: >
: > Hi Jaws group,
: >
: > I have Outlook 2010 and when I use the shortcut keys Shit+ctrl+b  to
open
: > the address book or shift+ ctrl+l to create a new contact.  Can anyone
tell
: > me why these shortcut key strokes do not work.  I have JAWS 14 and
running a
: > windows 7 pc
: >
: >
: >
: > Thanks in advance
: >
: >
: >
: > Ed
: >
: >
: >
: > For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: > http://www.jaws-users.com/help/
: