Thanks, I'll give it whirl.
What a difference from hitting insert A.

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Lee" <klee...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] WLM opeining attachments

to open an attachment
open the email with the attachment, press tab until you get to the attachment then press enter to open it save an attachment open the message press alt to bring up the tab bar. from the tab bar right arrow to the thrid selection and arrow down to save split button
from save split button select how you want to save the attachment
when saving multiple attachments select all attachments then press enter

-----Original Message----- From: Richard Hamel