Hi,

You'll find it in the Settings Center, Application Default. Type say all in the search edit, and there will probably be 7 results.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 7:40 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] say all in jaws 15

If there was any posting regarding this subject I must have been out that week. My question is this, if the option for changing voices for a say all command is still in there somewhere would somebody please point me to its
new location?

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.