Hi Group,

I don't know if all of you have heard of this new services that Microsoft
started in January.  I have called this services three times and they did a
wonderful job of fixing my issues I had with and old lap top and my Win
seven pc.  They take over your pc and fix the issues while you are online
with them.  They also solved and issue I had with Jaws.   This services is
just for people using assistive technology.  Listed below is my info on the
services.  Also did I mention that the service is free.

Microsoft Free Computer Repair Number

1 800 936 - 5900

Hours 5am to 9pm PT. Time weekdays

                6am to 3pm weekends