From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 7:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Configure Windows To Display The All Apps Screen
Instead Of The Start Screen When The Windows Key Is Pressed

Here is the other article I grabbed from GW Micro. I'm posting them as
they
are not screen reader specific, hope they are of some benefit.

Press the Windows key

Type "Taskbar" into the search edit box

Down Arrow to select Taskbar and Navigation and Press Enter

Press Control-Tab to activate the Navigation tab

Press Alt-V to check the "Show the Apps view automatically when I go
Start"- check box

Press Enter to activate the OK button and close the Taskbar and
Navigation
properties dialog

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the
ones
that mind don't matter.