I sometimes have trouble deciding what tutorials are needed and that I can
do justice to the subject matter. The question came across the list last
night regarding changing your output sound cards in Winamp or Windows Media
Player. I believe I am capable of doing justice to that subject so this
afternoon or soon as possible I will begin work on the recording. Give it
until early or the middle of next week as these things take time to polish.
Oh yes I can do one in a relatively short period of time, it's the editing
process that takes the effort. Believe me if I didn't edit the things, well
let's just say it wouldn't be good.

Thank you for the idea who ever asked the question. I figure recording an
answer for me at least might be easier than writing the thing out.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.