I'm with you Trish. I have enough of a time remembering JAWS key
strokes

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 11:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE 10 or 11

I guess I didn't explain what I truly meant re Jaws. Jaws is all I've
used
for me was 3.7, I haven't installed any other screen reader. I was
much
impressed when I was starting a job back in 2001 as a book keeper for
church and I was sent to San Antonio to test all the adaptive
equipment,
Jaws and Open Book just won hands down.

So it's all I've ever known or used, it has some quirks at times or
maybe
it's me or my Os, who knows, now I guess it's my ISP, next it will be
the
devil, jk

I like a list that allows for us to agree to disagree. I want no ill
with no
body and especially the mods. Jaws just works for me and I'm too old
learn anew screen reader, I'll leave it at that..

Trish